Lizzie Somerset is a family lifestyle blog well known for honest and warm features of high quality; with a strong emphasis on Somerset and celebrating our achievements.
SELECTED stands for…
Somerset | Entrepreneurs | Leading | Excellent | Consistent | Trend-setting | Evolving | Dedicated.
The word selected means cherry-picked so it goes without saying that the brands featured display all of the wonderful attributes in the SELECTED acronym.
Finding out the story
We are very proud of our Somerset heritage and think our companies deserve to be shouted about. Somerset is not just a gateway to the South West, the county is the gateway to commerce, industry, food and drink and areas of outstanding beauty.
In the Q&A we’ll find out more about the story and heart of Somerset and less about the sell.
At Lizzie Somerset we believe in abundance and a ‘plenty of room for everyone’ mentality.
If you are interested in being featured in SELECTED please email email@example.com.
If you’d like your brand or event featured on Lizzie Somerset I would love to hear from you.
Please do get in touch for more as there are so many ways we can work together, I look forward to hearing from you soon.
THE LIZZIE SOMERSET ETHOS
- I try everything out myself so that you can trust my content.
- This is a commercial blog and as such accepts advertising and sponsored content. However, my ethos is I only working with brands that share my passion for Somerset and beyond and are relevant to my readers. I retain editorial control and independence at all times, all opinions are honest and my own.
- I will never accept payment to write about something I don’t believe in. When I write on Lizzie Somerset I am wholeheartedly endorsing a brand or product.
- I accept tickets/access to shows, festivals, restaurants, events free of charge etc with the purpose of reviewing or publicising them on Lizzie Somerset, as I’m sure you appreciate it’s expensive whipping around travelling the length and breadth of the county and trying out hotels, restaurants, cafes, bars – if you want me to try you out, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
- I’ll never write a negative review. Trashing people, brands or companies just isn’t my vibe. AND if you’re not good enough, I will not write about you on Lizzie Somerset regardless of whether the experience was offered to me on a complimentary basis. This allows me the editorial control I need and the trust that my readers demand and have become accustomed to.
Before you go! Don’t forget to read my DISCLOSURE POLICY BELOW!
This policy is valid from 13th August 2013
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact email@example.com.
This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org