e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for all media enquiries.
Side bar ads, affiliates, interviews, collabs. The list is endless. We can work together.
SELECTED series stands for…
Successful | Entrepreneurs | Leading | Excellent | Consistent | Trend-setting | Evolving | Dedicated.
The word SELECTED means cherry-picked.
Big juicy red cherries.
Find your story. And your voice.
Successful folk are a talented bunch. They work their socks off until it comes off. They don’t give up. No quitters here.
Whether a business had humble beginnings and ended up BIG. Or a local independent store is a community commodity. This Q&A digs out more about the story behind business which enthrals readers. Don’t know your story? We’ll find it. And your voice Ariel.
Reviewing restaurants gets this mama out of the Netflix and Chill mentality. If only for a night.
Collabs are king. Let’s take your brand to an audience who will love you. Stat.
- We try everything ourselves so that you can trust the content.
- This is a commercial blog and as such accepts advertising and sponsored content. However, our ethos is to work with people and brands that share my passion for Somerset, wholehearted business and are relevant to my readers. I retain editorial control and independence at all times, all opinions are honest and our own.
- We never accept payment to write about something we don’t believe in. When we put copy on Lizzie Somerset we wholeheartedly endorse a brand or product.
- We accept tickets/access to shows, festivals, restaurants, events free of charge etc with the purpose of reviewing or publicising them on Lizzie Somerset. It’s expensive whipping around travelling the length and breadth of the UK trying out hotels, restaurants, cafes, bars – if you want us to try out your product or service, please get in touch.
- Negative reviews aren’t our jam. Trashing people, brands or companies just isn’t our vibe. AND if you’re not good enough, I will not write about you on Lizzie Somerset regardless of whether the experience was offered to me on a complimentary basis. This allows me the editorial control I need and the trust that my readers demand and have become accustomed to.
Before you go! Don’t forget to read my DISCLOSURE POLICY BELOW!
This policy is valid from 13th August 2013
This blog is a personal blog/website. Copy is written and edited by Lizzie Roles and her team.
For questions about this blog, please contact email@example.com.
This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org