Do you remember those cute little cherubs with the title ‘Love is…’? I so remember that from my childhood. 70’s child fyi.
What is Love? What is happiness? To a child it is so innocent & so simple. I think as adults we miss the point an awful lot.
For Master H today the 1st July 2015 HAPPINESS IS…
1. Parking on the roof & going down the travelator in Tesco’s.
2. Looking out of the window watching the world go by, a secret hiding place.
3. It is peeking out of the clothing rail, hoping you won’t be seen *or have to stay in this shop much longer*!
4. It is being reunited with your sister after an afternoon apart. Pure joy!
5. It is making ‘grass toasted sandwiches’, & making ‘a nice grass bed’ for tractor after an afternoon of fun in Grandma’s garden.
What is happiness for you?
Make a list of the simple everyday things you are grateful for. Celebrate your everyday.