Hi and welcome to Share the Joy, a linky for bloggers who write about any genre. We invite bloggers from around the world to join in each week to share the joy of writing, the joy of creating and the joy of connecting online.
I’ve been refocussing on my gratitude practice recently and it makes such a difference to my mindset and mood. Writing down 3 things I’m grateful for every day takes no time at all but does so much to change how I feel.
Today my gratitudes are:
- That my children decorated the Christmas tree with decorations that we’ve collected with them over the last 7 years. Every year their collection is added to with homemade decorations and baubles from our local garden centre. I write down what we got that year and when they’re older they’ll have a whole collection of decorations. The kids decorated a totally ‘unique to us’ tree that is definitely not Pinterest perfect but it’s perfect for us.
- We got 3rd place in the parents bake-off at the Christmas Bazaar! I’ve got a certificate and everything!
- So grateful for a lovely church service making advent candles with the children, decorating them and marking the the advent sundays Hope, Peace, Joy and Love.
LAST WEEK I LOVED:
Patrick from Adventures in Westland shared his experience of the Ice Cream Museum Instagram paradise in San Francisco! It looked fantastic so go and check out his cool photos.
Right, on to the link up!
Share the Joy is the happiness-focused linky. Bloggers, writers, artists, poets, if creating something made you laugh out loud, opened your heart, raised your spirits or just made you smile – you’re welcome here.
Link up and share your creations with a wider audience. All genres are welcome – new or old favourites and as many links as you like.
If you want to join in, it couldn’t be easier. Just follow the simple steps below:
1) Link up a creation that has brought you JOY – all genres are welcome, new or old favourites and as many links as you like!
2) Include the Share the Joy badge or a text link back to this page in your own post.
3) Please comment on one of your hosts’ posts and a few others. Let’s Share the JOY through commenting as well as through our posts!
Share The Joy will run for a whole week until the following week’s linky is open, so you’ll never be too late to join in. Don’t forget to tweet me @lizzie_roles with the URL to your post using the hashtag #sharethejoylinky so I can retweet it. You can also tag my co-hosts, @AllSortsHere, @LadybugHome1, @thefamilypatch.
Feel free to invite your friends to join in – JOY is always better when it’s shared!
In the meantime link up your joy filled posts BELOW!
Have a great week friends!