I want to remember the little things, the things that make up the fabric that in turn, makes up the tapestry that is our lives and loves. I’m writing a weekly happy list to help me do just that.
This week I have loved:
- Hearing SH read to us for the first time, every single word correct and was so happy and proud of himself.
- Starting to put SB in pull up’s, teaching her to be more independent with potty training.
- Yomping across the field with SH collecting wild flowers and dead foliage, it looks fab in my large vase in the living room.
- Fresh air and Somerset rolling hills
This week I am grateful for:
- Health, Jon has tonsillitis and I’m so grateful once again to the NHS and antibiotics, pray they kick in soon friends he’s in agony. It’s an honour to look after him.
- M&S food, we got back from hols yesterday to nothing in the house, I hot tailed it to the Food Hall and am now sorted for the week.
- Time together. Although our holiday in Cornwall was interspersed with challenging times (the kids behaviour mostly!) I am so grateful that we were all together in a beautiful county, I love being by the sea, even when it is raining!
- Opportunities to teach our children how to behave in public and be considerate of each other.
Looking forward to:
- The Light disco at school (SH’s first School disco!)
- The rest of the Half Term with SH
- Nights in front of the wood burner
- M&S teas!
- Liv’s sweet 16th birthday.
What are you grateful for this week?